I feel a tiny bit of an attachment to Apparatus – we were one of the first blogs to review the game, which was a nice discovery while browsing Reddit one day. I’ve seen the app grow and add a whole boatload of interesting features; it truly is one of the Android platform’s ideal games.
So when we got word this day that it was finally leaving beta and stepping into the world of “finished” products, I could not help but smile a tiny bit. It’s good to see games go through an entire development cycle and remain interesting and relatively bug-free all the way through.
With the stable release, a bunch of new features have been added, including rocket engines. I’m a fan of these updates because each one ends up giving me ideas for new levels to make. Here’s a list of the new features!
But if you think that the game is “done” by any means, you have got another thing coming. Developer Bithack has let us know that development will still happen with new levels being added and bugs being fixed. While Bithack does have other titles to work on, I’m happy that they will keep Apparatus updated to the ideal of their ability.
- Playing PC Games Make You Unique
- The amazing findesi cle constructions that define Spain's capital tend to be evidence of a strong exhilaratingly distinct stage of their cultur.
- Medical doctor make clear injury associated with Ugg boots have zero influence , reverse Ugg boots saling increased with the reducing temperature in
- dster 8.50JahLion 9.50chris1623 # 6.50StableLad Ten.50TurfAccountant 12emmapathak 12ermuff 12MyBismarcks.
- Games Inbox: Mass Effect 3, Double Fine, and LittleBigPlanet Karting
- Portabliss: Continuity 2 (iOS)
- Nintendo plans to attract core gamers before casual with Wii U
- Naildesign Poster
- staying ecofriendly and chic Kim Laidlaw AdreyParis is normally solely seen as stylish vacation destination except for individuals dis.
- Samurai II: Vengeance THD
Submited at Saturday, August 20th, 2011 at 12:00 am on Mobile Games by killian
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback