It’s been a long haul for Terry Collins and his Mets ball club, but after last night’s thrashing of the Detroit Tigers, the Mets will wake up this morning with a winning record (40-39) for the first time since April 6, when after a loss to the Phillies (holla!!!) the Mets had a record of 3-2.
R.A. Dickey granted 3 runs in his 7 innings of work and improved to 4-7 on the season. The Mets exploded for 14 runs, highlighted by grand slams from both Jason Bay and Carlos Beltran, as well as 4 more hits out of Jose Reyes, who improved his average to an NL leading .349 and also tagged his astounding 15th triple of the season.
Craig, who is apparently back rooting for the Mets these days despite attending the Yankees-Brewers game in the Bronx last night (more on that in a moment), was thrilled after last night’s 14-3 win for “his” Mets and was gloating about the greatness that is Jose Reyes, claiming he could end up having the ideal season ever for a NY baseball player. Meanwhile, Boomer was getting sick to his stomach thinking about the real possibility that Reyes won’t remain with the Mets for the remainder of the season.
As I mentioned earlier, Craig did not get to see the Mets game last night because he was busy in the Bronx rooting on “his” Yankees as they bombed the Brewers 12-2. While in attendance he rubbed elbows with some important people, including the Archbishop of New York, Timothy Michael Dolan.
LISTEN: The Mets’ Winning Ways Produce a Winning Record (6/29)
- IGN Nintendo Mailbag 05.05.11
- New Pokémon Video Games Shatter U.S. Sales Records
- He's pink miumiu luggage which some people will need time to take into account this kind of purchase, consequently I'm sure I am going to visit a
- This choice could possibly be tailored and then used on many locales.
- Android Games Free Download: Enjoy Action-Packed And Fast-Paced 3D Action ...
- Goldeneye 007: Reloaded, recapitulating reviews
- Nintendo's Secret Weapon [GameCube]
- How a Once-Smart Cisco Temporarily Lost Its Mind
- Out of the Xbox
- An economic recovery made in the Midlands?
Submited at Wednesday, June 29th, 2011 at 1:00 pm on Mobile Games by samantha
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback