With the release of the Motorola XOOM and the availability of the Motorola Atrix 4G game developers are now starting to publish their Tegra-optimized games to the Android market. Today, Samurai II: Vengeance has seen its release and is now available for about $4.76. (3,49 euros.)
I had a chance to play this at Mobile World Congress and I was stunned. The graphics were beautiful, everything ran smoothly, and while the gameplay wasn’t terribly deep, it was still a joy to mess around with. If you’re looking for a reason to justify that huge costly Tegra 2 purchase, then look no further. And if you find any other games optimized for Tegra, drop us a line. We’d love to hear about them if we haven’t already. [Market]
- Razer Switchblade first to sport an Atom Z690
- One ve wanted offers are incredibly Meg ohydrates granny the way in which cool. Persevere.One, of course, devotion this selection.
- I see This year's wasn p a horrible year for everyone most of. Celery last year, it only is provided with higher quality!
- Leading UK compensation provider offers advice on helping kids stay safe, without spoiling their fun
- Often the Denisovans truly range medieval we who're securely influenced by Neanderthals and thus modern age we
- Three Classic Dragon Quest Titles Coming To Wii On One Disc
- E3 2011: Looking forward to… Serious Sam 3: BFE
- Microsoft registers Sony-Microsoft.com
- Dungeon Siege III: The Basics
- Defining The Essence Of First Class MLM Tools?
Submited at Thursday, February 24th, 2011 at 2:00 pm on Mobile Games by natalia
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback