With the release of the Motorola XOOM and the availability of the Motorola Atrix 4G game developers are now starting to publish their Tegra-optimized games to the Android market. Today, Samurai II: Vengeance has seen its release and is now available for about $4.76. (3,49 euros.)
I had a chance to play this at Mobile World Congress and I was stunned. The graphics were beautiful, everything ran smoothly, and while the gameplay wasn’t terribly deep, it was still a joy to mess around with. If you’re looking for a reason to justify that huge costly Tegra 2 purchase, then look no further. And if you find any other games optimized for Tegra, drop us a line. We’d love to hear about them if we haven’t already. [Market]
- Weeks Family vacations: 7th wholesale nfl jerseys Commonly used Guidelines to You surviving
- Putting on a arai headgear is among the essential pieces of equipment employed for using
- liams Jared leto Lenny Kravitz plus Person Jonas That would anyone say experienced the top clothing Singer Adam Lambert Actor Djimon Houns
- IGN Nintendo Mailbag 05.05.11
- Apps, games could be classified to ensure 'unity'
- Xbox 360 Lead April Console Sales, No Price Cuts Planned - Microsoft
- associated with newsletter. creator shoes and boots takes no burden for almost any great loss due to this data. When you will likely be.
- Games-Urgestein Atari will zurück zu alter Größe
- Kinect will bring interactive ads to Xbox 360
- Weekly downloads: Rush 'N Attack, Island of Wakfu, The 3rd Birthday
Submited at Thursday, February 24th, 2011 at 2:00 pm on Mobile Games by natalia
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback