Back in June, everyone was speaking about the Wii U, Nintendo’s first video game console with high-definition graphics unveiled at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles.
Since then, no one’s heard much more about Wii U, which has a tablet screen for a controller and can be used in conjunction with Wii remotes. Nintendo must be hunkering down to put the finishing touches on it before it hits stores sometime next year.
But Peter Moore, the video game industry veteran who was promoted to be Electronic Arts’ chief operating officer in August, told Reuters this week that everything appears to be on track with the Wii U, at least from his perspective working for a publisher making games for it.
Moore stated he will be visiting Nintendo’s hometown of Kyoto next week to check on how the console is shaping up.
“From our perspective right now, specs are a huge deal,” he said, adding that during his trip, he will looking to find out more about the gadget’s graphic and computer processing units, its price and when it might be shipped.
Moore, who has experience launching consoles from his days at Microsoft, states Nintendo was smart to incorporate a tablet into the console with the Wii U.
“No one thinks its going to replace an iPad 2 but it is playing into what a consumer feels comfortable with,” Moore said.
In the past, publishers have backed away from dedicating too much content to Nintendo platforms, since the Japanese company tended to use its consoles to push its own software titles. But make no mistake, EA is on board with the Wii U, Moore said.
“Our teams are working on it around the world. Our key franchises will be there. We’ve made that commitment to Nintendo.”
- deborah these first time of the year, uses a panache edge over the modern day rivals. Heck happen to be ridden definitely a trustworthy.
- that would come within these obstructions. Plunging snags over steeplechase fences seem to have actually been in the same way mu.
- If you wish to raise the use life moncler jackets jacket is suggested
- Minecraft kommt im Mai auf die Xbox
- RIM PlayBook Wins ‘Need for Speed’ as Consumer Drive Accelerates
- tle associated with a bottle of champagne Two 25minute rubs a bedroom 20% off added days ordered Access to sauna work out center tennis courts and also r.
- Video games
- yhouse the weather is definitely tavernlike using gemstone surfaces and a hall put up along with old style bulbs 20 bum out over e louis strasbourg lunc.
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 MW3 Pre-order Bonus List (11/6 Update)
- Arrival date for Mass Effect: Arrival
Submited at Friday, October 7th, 2011 at 4:00 am on Nintendo by Cinthia
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback