Electronic Arts has published yet another Xbox LIVE game on the Windows Phone, that game is Feed Me Oil, and it is now available on the Windows Phone marketplace. The game will quickly remind you of an art style similar to other games, with a gameplay purpose that reminded us immediately of the popular title Enigma. The goal of Feed Me Oil is to feed giant monsters oil, by using objects (again, similar to Enigma) to get the oil from the begin point to flow into the mouth of different monsters.
When hunger strikes, strike oil! Welcome to a weird and wonderful place where the land is literally alive — and it’s starving! Your job is to get the oil from the broken pipe to the mouths of the strange creatures. It won’t be simple though, as you’ll need to use all sorts of fun tools, as well as your brains, to solve the puzzles.
A large variety of mind-bending levels will test your mental skills. Different ways to solve each puzzle for endless replayability.
Intuitive controls that make the game a breeze to pick up. Incredibly slick and realistic physics create oil like you’ve never seen. Use fans, magnets, wind, and more to beat each level.
Unique, surreal art design that looks amazing. Stunning musical soundtrack that features jazz, emotive piano tracks, and more.
- Does Microsoft even need to build a better Xbox?
- Fashionable Brand Luggage Are Never Beyond Your Reach
- that will aspirations just by contracting her first basic aerospace distributor Paragon Gap Occurrence CorporationR to a center requirement preferred onto the Grey Planet
- Life and Health of a Pet
- Video Game Tester Website Launches to Hire U.S. Gamers at GamingJobsOnline.com
- Rovio partners with DreamWorks for The Croods game on iOS, Android
- Contra: Shattered Soldier Will Be Released As A Ps2 Classic On PSN
- Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders
- Tekken 3D: Prime Edition
- Sony rolls out 4.0 update for PlayStation 3 adding PS Vita functionality
Submited at Wednesday, May 9th, 2012 at 10:00 pm on XBOX by fenny
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback