Janghang, South Korea (PRWEB) June 13, 2012
Barunson Creative, an established mobile games and applications developer, is excited this day to announce the recent launch of AquaVillage in the App Store. Compatible with the iPhone, iPad, and ipod touch, this wildly pleasing game represents a unique new leisurely strategic experience with a social twist. AquaVillage gives mobile gamers the chance to raise a flock of beautiful digital fish while simultaneously building up their underwater kingdom. Fully Facebook enabled, this game offers an expansive array of unlockable fish and buildings to collect, personal adventures to overcome, and if you get enough friends playing, you can even visit their AquaVillage empires too! AquaVillage is currently available in the App Store for free.
The only thing gamers need to get started building up their underwater village is some enthusiasm and a Facebook profile. This social network game throws players into a vibrantly animated underwater environment, challenging them to think up the ideal way to get resources, cultivate the wild reef landscape that is their future AquaVillage, and grow, purchase or upgrade beautifully colored fish to populate it. Gamers are free to collect and sustain over two hundred unique fish and sea creatures and work their way up the AquaVillage’s economic food chain to acquire up to ninety different underwater structures while building their kingdom.
The premise of AquaVillage is simple. Players stumble upon the last place to build an aquatic town left on the seafloor and it up to them to make sure it’s the ideal darn sea village in the ocean! Since this is a social networking game at heart gamers are encouraged to invite their Facebook friends to play and tour one another’s sea bound metropolises as they keep growing and growing. As an added bonus the more players interact with their friends the more chances they’ll have to net a wide variety of unique socially unlocked rewards and rare new fish species to populate their own towns.
Mobile gamers can listen to their own soundtracks as they cultivate their underwater towns with AquaVillage, since music playing through their iOS devices is supported. Furthermore, if players want to experience the full narrative of this unique gaming adventure there are over two hundred personal quests to venture through in the game as one of four unique main characters. To boot, all quests are hosted and presented by Lena, the Goddess of the sea. AquaVillage is a global social gaming experience, supporting seven languages including everything from English and Korean, to Japanese, Chinese, and more. Let your inner sea dweller out and dive into your next social gaming addiction with AquaVillage.
- Lancaster coma victim’s property stolen in burglary
- Former EA Man: Sony is in Games Hardware Trouble
- Throughout quick, your facts talked about inside the males North america Goose Parka, materials all of us with all the clean up Several North america North america goose coats progress plans.
- Alan Wake Arrives for PC in February, and Won't Use Games For Windows Live
- ntenders.Gong information Coordinated Make on the right course to obtain bust using the Amazing as a result of my friend accepted location pla.
- TOMS is about providing shoes or boots for The next day
- Break-in reports are filed
- Yakuza 1 & 2 HD bundle hitting Wii U in Japan
- Epic Games is Coming Back Home for a PC-Exclusive
- yonce plus Orange Ivy putting on Vogue Sun Red Shoes within The greater toronto area about September JayZ had been saw within Greater getting their girlfriend failure
Submited at Wednesday, June 13th, 2012 at 3:00 pm on Playstation by samantha
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback