Beyond Good and Evil HD is finally available on the PlayStation 3 now that Sony’s well publicized network trouble is mostly done with. Beyond Good and Evil is rightfully on almost every critic’s list of must play games and is on everyone’s list of the ideal games no one played. You might ask why, if it’s so great, have you never heard of it, let alone played it? Beyond Good and Evil was released in 2003 by Ubisoft for the Microsoft Xbox, Nintendo Gamecube, and Sony PlayStation 2 and developed by the creator of Rayman and the infatuation “smart” gamers have with this title is somewhat ironic as it was widely criticized at its showing in Los Angeles at the E3 expo in 2003 and this where its PR problems began.
As an adventure game, Beyond Good and Evil draws a lot from RPG adventures like Ico and the Legend of Zelda, but as with many Ubisoft games, it has a definite European feel.
Your character, Jane, is kind of an ordinary girl in a sci-fi setting. You’re broke and responsible for protecting a bunch of children in an orphanage you run. Your car is a beater of a hovercraft and you dabble in photography which luckily turns into a source of income. Besides the regular girl-type main protagonist, everything else about the story is very fantastic but accessible.
- Atari Arcade Hits #1 (Jewel Case)
- What iPad Killers Can Learn From Xbox
- Xperia Play competitor in the works? Possibly one day thanks to Yanko.
- The History of Silent Hill: Part 2
- Apps Genius Corp Releases Free Version of Snookify Me! with Jersey Shore Star ...
- Low-cost Northern Confront Denali is probably the most famoust manufacturers in the world, and so many people are actually in love with the design of its northern border Confront Denali Outdoor jackets
- BlackBerrys buzz back to life but users 'done playing games'
- When Parents Believe It’s Safe Outside, Kids Clock Less Time Online
- Are the days of the traditional gaming console numbered? Experts divided over future of next generation hardware
- Microsoft's Xbox Live titles coming to Android/iOS?
Submited at Sunday, July 10th, 2011 at 6:00 am on Nintendo by Cinthia
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback