Date Posted: February 26th, 2012 PS Vita sees “minor issues” after its mega launch in United Kingdom and United States.
Sony, the maker of the popular PS Vita hand-held gaming device, acknowledged an issue preventing users from playing Minis on PS Vita. For starters and non-players, Minis on PS Vita are games that have smaller file size (from the word “mini” or “small”) which includes smartphone games like Angry Birds and Tetris.
A Sony representative told Edge Online that they are aware of the issue and will resolve the problem “as quick as possible.”
Meanwhile, Sony also experiences “social networking” issues and pulled the native Facebook app from the official Playstation store on the Vita. Owners of PS Vita reportedly came across errors whiletrying to log in to Facebook’s network using the application.
Reports state an error code forced PS Vita users to close the application. According to Sony, the issue is Facebook’s fault and not related to the software (or the hardware) of the new device.
Android and BlackBerry user. She adores reading books (physical books) and not a fan of digitalized books (or e-books).
- Sony: All NGP Cartridge Games Get Simultaneous Digital Release
- Tien jaar geleden: Halo zorgt voor nieuwe FPS-revolutie
- This Week in PSN: Cheating Hearts Edition
- [e3] XCOM Preview
- Nintendo Needs to Step its Game Up
- Is there still a reason to hang onto boxed game copies?
- Poll: Have you made an in-app purchase for consumable items before?
- Luxurious and useful Chanel luggage make you be noticeable associated with masses simple
- Nintendo seeks handheld gaming revival
- Recensie: The Jak and Daxter Trilogy
Submited at Monday, February 27th, 2012 at 2:00 am on Playstation by fenny
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback