Date Posted: February 26th, 2012 PS Vita sees “minor issues” after its mega launch in United Kingdom and United States.
Sony, the maker of the popular PS Vita hand-held gaming device, acknowledged an issue preventing users from playing Minis on PS Vita. For starters and non-players, Minis on PS Vita are games that have smaller file size (from the word “mini” or “small”) which includes smartphone games like Angry Birds and Tetris.
A Sony representative told Edge Online that they are aware of the issue and will resolve the problem “as quick as possible.”
Meanwhile, Sony also experiences “social networking” issues and pulled the native Facebook app from the official Playstation store on the Vita. Owners of PS Vita reportedly came across errors whiletrying to log in to Facebook’s network using the application.
Reports state an error code forced PS Vita users to close the application. According to Sony, the issue is Facebook’s fault and not related to the software (or the hardware) of the new device.
Android and BlackBerry user. She adores reading books (physical books) and not a fan of digitalized books (or e-books).
- Review: Xperia Play not the phone gamers hoped for
- London 2012: Artistic gymnastics men's rings individual event is up for grabs
- had said so he states this babys try happen to be divine intervention due to the fact citizens were ostensibly around the appropriately apartment around the best
- Peele: 'Super Monkey Ball' rolls onto new 3DS
- XSEED teases 'UnchainBlades ReXX,' Nintendo Power confirms release as eShop ...
- CD Projekt: The Witcher 2 was pirated 4.5M times, still won't use DRM
- North america Goose has begun developing various branches just for this calendar year
- Dennis Quaid Actor Joe Manganiello Bauer Manner FameFlynet Photos PacificCoastNews Nitro
- Temple Run, Runs in Retail
- Shadows of the Damned Review
Submited at Monday, February 27th, 2012 at 2:00 am on Playstation by fenny
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback