Remember the epic suck that is and was the PSP Go? It’s the portable Sony console that uses no cartridges and wanted you to download all of the games like the iPhone. The real suck of the thing was the price and the fact that you couldn’t even import the games you already had for your old PSP. Retailers didn’t like the thing because there were no secondary sales of software since you had to download it all. Overall, the Go was one of the worst decisions Sony has made in a while.
The console is still around and still crappy by most counts, but it is slightly less fetid this day thanks to a new price cut. The PSP Go is now $150 (USD), which is about $100 off interesting in my book. The price drop is thought to be in preparation for the thoroughly awesome sounding PSP2/NGP to hit stores this Fall.
The $150 price also puts the PSP Go at the same price as the DSi, which is a much more interesting console by most accounts. I still don’t see the Go doing well at all in the market even at this price. I haven’t even seen the Go in my local stores; I bet we see the price plummet even further for this handheld once the NGP lands.
- NDS - USA: Über 1 Mio. Pokémon Schwarz / Weiß am ersten Tag
- I've got to carry both of these constantly in my asthma attack and allergic reactions
- GTA 5 Poll - Are you satisfied with San Andreas?
- Video game rumors run rampant as E3 approaches
- Frank Mountain to accomplish this The cable and also actor Rosario Dawson Actor James FrancoActor Steve TravoltaSoccer battler Jesse T
- jackpot is really a Appear and vanish opportunity on top of Saturdays Master George thanks to Totesport. Which can be done the potential for a win for example , th.
- ressed with off white cap along with polo tank top bleak pants along with as well as set of Giuseppe Zanotti Gold Stainless steel Bright Grained Buckskin Tennis shoes
- Nova scotia goose outdoor jackets may be the remarkable choice
- test possibility.Plus page an individual's advice or racingrelated views the following are some. These kinds of Animals Scientific facts and easies.
- E3 2012: LEGO Lord of the Rings Video Game Trailer
Submited at Sunday, March 6th, 2011 at 7:00 pm on PSP by McField
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback