By Wall St. Cheat Sheet
Scottrade: $7 Online Trades. Real-Time Stock Quotes
Following are some stocks showing huge percentage moves on our trading screens:
Hampton Roads Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:HMPRD): Up +28.52%. Hampton Roads Bankshares, Inc. is the holding company for Bank of Hampton Roads. The Bank is involved in a general community and commercial banking business, targeting the needs of individuals and small to medium sized businesses. Bank of Hampton Roads operates various branches which serve Chesapeake, Suffolk, Norfolk, and Virginia Beach, all located in Virginia.MAKO Surgical Corp. (NASDAQ:MAKO): Up +16.5%. MAKO Surgical Corp. is a medical device company. The Company offers robotic-ARM solutions and implants for minimally invasive orthopedic knee procedures.Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTWO): Up +7.75%. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. develops, markets, distributes, and publishes interactive entertainment software games and accessories. The Company’s products are for the personal computer, PlayStation game console, PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system, Xbox, Nintendo GameCube, and Nintendo Game Boy Advance. Take-Two operates offices worldwide.Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd (NYSE:QIHU): Up +7.33%. Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd. provides Internet and mobile security products in the People’s Republic of China. The Companys products include an Internet security product for Internet security and system optimization; an anti-virus application to protect users’ computers against trojan horses, viruses, worms, adware, and other forms of malware; and a mobile smartphone security program.Youku.com Inc (NYSE:YOKU): Up +6.54%. Youku.com Inc. is an Internet tv company. The Company’s Internet tv platform enables consumers to search, view and share video content quickly and easily across multiple devices in the People’s Republic of China.
Advantage: Check out our interactive stock charts, fundamentals, Twitter stream, and more >>
Your Investment Guide is Here: Click here for your FREE Special Report: Stocks & Bonds Outlook 2011 >>
You Can’t Afford to Miss These New Articles:
Do You Want More Profits? Wall St. Cheat Sheet Premium newsletter subscribers have been crushing the markets with winning stock picks.
Click here now for your FREE trial to our acclaimed flagship newsletter:
- Top 10: Games que inspiraram desenhos animados e animes
- Download Discounts for Mar. 4: Urban Ninja, Tank Warz, Phoenix Spirit
- Nintendo's History at E3: 2003
- PS2 Controller Remapper Does As the Name Suggests
- Kurioses zum Wochenende: Masahiro Sakurai schleicht sich in Entwicklerstudio
- m. We will see the way they carry. Horse get a hold of stats aside from at the conceptviews the following are some. mother or father..
- This Week in Games: March 3, 2012
- that he colt using the Sam Smiths Tumbler latest research by, regrettably he earned which the big step so that you can Grouprace business organisation .
- Fundamental Headwinds Could Spell Game Over For GameStop
- AMD's Water Cooling Kit for FX-Bulldozer Processors Exposed
Submited at Wednesday, May 18th, 2011 at 6:00 am on Nintendo by fenny
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback